It is interesting to recollect how my life’s seasons turned me around. This day if I stay calm and look around the clock of my years, I find a fair reel of transition. Though I didn’t remember some of those incidents, but I definitely remember how they made me feel. What once I was aiming at and what now? What once I was crazy about, and what now? … Likewise there are enumerable issues, which I’m addressing here. I repeat, ‘its all about me and only me’. It’s not only about my emotional metamorphosis, but also about my upgraded rituals.
* I remember the days when I used to go to the ‘ice cream babu’ and picking up the ‘cone ice cream’ and eating it slowly, so that I enjoy the thrill as longer as I could. And now I’ve stopped taking ice creams whatever the reason it is. (Of course, some how my health is not supporting me to it eat now :))
* I used to go to movies with friends on the very next day of their release as we used to have college till 1.00 pm only. (That’s alone been not the way, we used to bunk classes too… :)). And now … ‘Are Yar…I’m not at all getting interest to rush to a theater…please tell me how I can do it again’…
* I still remember the moments when all others around me were wondering at me ‘Why she is crying for this??’ … I’ve always been a sensitive person till my +2 days. Sensitiveness was really at its peak…I used to get tears for most of the problems I’d faced even though they were veryyyy simple … if I think about them now, I laugh at myself and tease myself. And now though I don’t like crying…but still I cry few times and I cry before the people I love…(But still I’m sensitive and I like that sensitiveness in people around me. I generally don’t tease sensitive people, Cause I know the effect of it!!).
* In the earlier days of my hostel life whenever I start to hostel I always wanted to hug my mom and to cry, though I never did. And now after 9 years of my hostel life, as it became practice I take it easy as I can’t avoid and I want to hug my mom and say ‘Miss You’ and ‘take care’, though I don’t do it even now:):).
* In my past I used stay like a detached observer at most of the debates among people (frns/elders (whom I know) /children/other people). Now, I can’t stay back in debates among my friends and among elders whom I know. I convey my view to the group and perhaps take a side. Still I don’t interfere in discussions among children (As they have the most sensitive hearts in the world and I don’t feel I’ve any skill in solving their problem by not humiliating any of them, In future I’ll adopt that as I should!!). And I stay still detached in debates among the ‘other people’ (whom I don’t know).
* I used to take people for granted, who talks to me nicely, and who stays with me always. In my far past I never tried to show difference in behaving with people, though I know some people were good and some were bad as I concluded them according to the situation and according to the way I saw. But now, I show a clear difference in treating every one, as I feel every individual is unique and special too. I’ve my own way of behaving with everyone directly and indirectly.
* In my far past I wanted to be a good girl for all. Now I want to be good to myself and true to myself. Now I don’t mind to be myself in most of the situations and I never miss my own self just because some one thinks badly about me. (Of course it is not very possible always, it do hurts some times but I’m not talking about the extreme conditions!!).
* Exam preparation… It’s the craziest issue I feel… I never did a single ‘one day batting’ till my M.Tech 1st year. I learned it or got addicted to it during those days and it had stupendous effect on my performance in my first semester. Straight away I came back to my actual way of preparation for the exams :):).
* Once I never liked giving pose to a photo. And today I go crazy for that. I never liked wearing good dresses or getting ready neatly, but now I do consider it. I never shared my personals with any one, but now I do share with those who deserve. And many more…………………
These are few things I could publish in my blog, but still the list is not yet completed. Far more issues are to be included, but for the time being I’m keeping them aside. These are all those issues where I had a thirst to change myself and changed my self accordingly (And also with time/life lessons/consequences). There are some more matters in which I need to upgrade my level of thinking.
** I feel very much tensed for very small issues those matter really less and I stay cool for such issues which matter the most. Basically when I fear about some issue, I fail to accept a small issue as small. I feel it is most important, can’t easily unravel. But I’m moderately happy while I deal very though things and will stay quite balanced too.
** I take out positive from the happened events and I also want to think positively about the events that are to be occurred.
** I want to accept people as they are than just expecting more from them.
Chalo… bahut hogayaa… haa yaa … I want to learn ‘Hindi’ also… :)!!
Ok … and that’s it from my end. I welcome your opinions about your way of changing your life style. Please take a chance and consider it as my personal request and do put it in comments.
Thank you. Am signing off here… Have nice time.
“Dare To Be What You Are. Care To Retain What You Deserve”
Its nothing incredulous to shake hands with many good n bad moments in our rituals, those keep happening in life, as it is life. But the power of thinking about the good that excited us so far, when we deeply indulge in problems shows the difference amongst people’s life style and the passion of accepting problems. As some one said…
Its not how things are Its up to us how we look at them …And how we look up to them is all up to us.
In one of the forwarded mails I read a small story, which is in the forthcoming lines. In the very next moment after reading it, the above lines came in my mind and I put them in words. ****** Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS, which he got due to, infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983. From all over the world, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does God have to select you for such a bad disease?" To this Arthur Ashe replied: "50 million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, and 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals.
When I was holding a cup I never asked God 'Why me?’
And today in pain I should not be asking God 'Why me?' " ******
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrow keeps you Human,
Failure keeps you Humble And Success keeps you Glowing, But only Faith & Attitude keeps you Going...